Ver más +
Ocultar -

Single Vineyard Pinot Gris 2015

成分: 100% Pinot Gris
酒精: 13,5% v/v
PH值: 3,3
Total Acidity: 6,9 g/l (in tartaric acid)
甜度: 1,12 g/l
总酸度: 20% of the blend is aged in used French Oak barrels
酿酒师说明:
Grapes were hand picked in the early morning and carefully transported to the winery, where they are destemmed, crushed and pressed to best preserve their natural acidity. 80% of the final blend is fermented in stainless steel tanks and aged on the lees for 3 months ensuring multilayers of aromas and flavours, the remaining 20% of the blend is aged in used French Oak barrels.

Premios